Open for In-person Service
Walk on in, no appointment necessary. Curbside pickup is still available.
Call 715-924-3195 for questions.
FSET Food Share Employment Training
Every 3rd Thursday at the Library
1:30pm – 4:30pm
What can the FSET Program do for you? FSET program is a free program that helps Food Share members build their skills and find a job. Some of the services that Workforce Resource offers include:
• Career Service Workshops
• Career Counseling
• Education/Vocational Training
• Support/Job Retention Services
Get Internet for Less
Emergency Broadband Benefit available
This is a temporary FCC program to help families and households struggling to afford broadband internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. For those who qualify, EBB provides:
- Up to $50/month discount for broadband service;
- Up to $75/month discount for households on qualifying Tribal lands; and
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet purchased through a participating provider if the household contributes more than $10 but less than $50 toward the purchase price.
What can we help you with?
Resources with your library card…
Calhoun Memorial Library
321 Moore St.
Chetek, WI 54728-0025
Monday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - Noon
Sunday - Closed