Summer Story Time
Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.,
An interactive time of reading books, followed by a craft or activity, lasting about 45 minutes.
Caregivers are expected to remain with children.
Using the theme Oceans of Possibilities, we will learn about things that live in water, near water or in boats on water. Beware, there may be pirates and sharks!
- June 15 Water, water everywhere
- June 22 What lives in a pond?
- June 29 From Sea to Shining Sea
- July 6 What lives in the ocean?
- July 13 Special program Henry and the Treasure Chest
- July 20 Pirates
- July 27 Mermaids
- Aug. 3 Fun With Water
- Aug. 10 Ocean Critters
Calhoun Memorial Library
321 Moore St.
Chetek, WI 54728-0025
Monday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tuesday 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. - Noon
Sunday - Closed